- This part is on consignment.
- please contact before buying so we can 100% confirm your fitment.
- note our policies of no returns/refunds on consignment or pre-owned items
- shipping quote can be provided before sale.
- shipping price will be added after sale. (sale price does not include shipping unless stated)
Fabspeed Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R Long Tube Competition Race Header System (2014-2016)
- pre-owned off a 2016 991.1 GT3RS
- surface rust. dry ice cleaning available at extra cost
- includes headers & connecting pipes with Valves
- off-road/track use only (no catalytic converters)
Designed for racing, track events and off-road use, Fabspeed's Long Tube Competition Race Headers with integral Side Muffler Bypass Pipes are designed to maximize the horsepower and torque bolt-on potential of the Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R engine by increasing exhaust flow from the engine cylinders straight into the exhaust system. This system was designed, incrementally dyno developed and maximizes engine power all throughout the powerband.
When the first 991 GT3s landed on North American soil, our engineering team immediately got to work and developed a Race Header to maximize the performance of the track weapon. Our original medium tube modular header design was very successful, but we were looking for more power. Consequently, we were approached to enhance a GT3 RS and welcomed the opportunity to refine our long tube header design further. After extensive development, including dyno and track testing of various designs, we've uncovered the correct formula to unlock the maximum performance and exhaust flow from the Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R. There is no better designed and engineered race header system for the Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R available worldwide. The Fabspeed Motorsport GT3 header was developed in conjunction with the racing engineers at Burns Stainless LLC Costa Mesa California. Burns Stainless is a World leader and innovator in stainless steel header design, testing and building high velocity merge collectors.
We developed our headers to make power with and without an ECU Tune. While the hardware made significant gains alone, we found its full power potential was realized when combined with our proprietary tune. As tested on a GT3 RS, our Long Tube Competition Race Header System with ECU Tune adds 38 whp and 26 ft/lbs of torque at 7650 RPM. Further down the rev range, our Header System gives you major mid range grunt: 24 whp and 28 ft/lbs of torque at 4500 RPM. Without the ECU Tune, you can expect solid gains of 24 whp and 16 ft/lbs at 7650 RPM and 23 whp and 26 ft/lbs at 4500 RPM. Any 991 GT3 becomes an absolute unleashed tiger with our Fabspeed Motorsport competition header system.
BURNS STAINLESS COLLECTORS:
Bringing our headers to an end are Burns Stainless Collectors which combine high flow and high velocity to increase and broaden an engine's torque curve. Our decision to utilize Burns Stainless slip on collectors was easy, their superior design and Burns stainless unparalleled 30 years of proven performance in Worldwide motorsport competition.
- GT3 header system was engineered with Burns stainless proprietary X-design parametric engine/ exhaust design computer program
- Completely hand finished inside for proper flow and maximum power gains
- Motorsport proven and adopted by NASCAR engine builders along with world championships in Indycar Racing, Formula Atlantic, ALMS, FIA-GT, and Grand Am. Burns stainless is the very best!
SIDE MUFFLER BYPASS PIPES W/ HELICAL VALVES:
To provide the ultimate track solution for the 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R, we are now utilizing premium Helical valves. We chose to use Helical Valves for their unprecedented quality - which have been proven by many OEM manufacturers such as Porsche themselves, McLaren, Ferrari, Lamborghini, and many more.
- Increased reliability - proven in racing and high volume OEM use
- High-temperature bearings at both ends of the butterfly spindle including Inconel T625 stainless steel
- Cast stainless steel valve body with stiffening ribs for ultimate durability and cooling.
- Fits all Porsche 991 GT3 / GT3 RS / 911 R vehicles world wide 2014-2016
- Fabspeed headers alone add 24 whp and 28 ft-lbs of torque at 4500 RPM
- Fabspeed headers with ECU tune add 38 whp and 26 ft/lbs at 7650 RPM with ECU Tune
- Increases throttle response and dramatically improves sports car sound
- 40 lb 18.1 Kg weight decrease from the rear of the car for much better handling and inertial performance.
- CAD designed and incrementally Dynojet developed and tested for maximum performance gains
- 100% INTENDED for RACING COMPETITION events ONLY. Never ever to be driven or used on the public roads under any circumstances. NOT CARB approved NOT EPA approved and never will be approved. Caveat Emptor.
- Simple bolt-on installation; easily removable and replaceable for emissions testing
- Constructed from T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing from our in-house Unison mandrel bender.
- Hand TIG welded and backpurged by skilled Fabspeed craftsmen with over 100 years combined experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.